FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes
Profil    Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés    S’enregistrer    Connexion
arsenal jerseys

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de l'alliance Ogame "Les blousons noirs" Index du Forum -> Zone publique -> Propositions de pactes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Belinda Hill
Invité
Invité

MessagePosté le: Mer 1 Aoû - 05:13 (2018)    Sujet du message: arsenal jerseys Répondre en citant

When the players were younger, arsenal jerseys they sometimes had to miss parties, dances, and sleepovers, just so they could play soccer. Most of us would consider those sacrifices, but they don't, they chose to play for their love of the game.The rewards are great for these world-class athletes: traveling around the world as a team, getting paid to play and competing in the Olympics."That was a dream come true for me," Scurry said about winning the gold medal in the 1996 Olympics."I had been dreaming about being in the Olympics since I was really young, so it was an incredible feeling for me. My family was there, my friends were there, we won it at home (in Atlanta), so it was just the most unbelievable experience."What’s the best thing about being on the National Team? "I get to play the sport that I love everyday with my best friends," Chastain said. 

The relationships and friendships, we're just a big family here, said Scurry, "I can count on the team for anything."Though they do take their sport seriously, it's not just work, work, work all the time for this team. During a water break, team members were laughing, joking and throwing water on each other. When the coaches called them to resume, arsenal long sleeve jerseys it was instantly back to work. When practice finished, the players still had to attend a team meeting and work out with weights."We try to work hard some days and other days it's easy. It's not hard work every single day. It's a high level of concentration every day, but not physically hard, because we'd just wear the team out,” Coach Tony DiCicco said later. “It wouldn't be fun bayern munich jerseys to play and it's gotta be fun to play." 

There is no question, however, that soccer here is lacking some dynamic that tends to keep it’s popularity from exploding.The immediate thought is that soccer players from other countries are more skilled and more organized. Or that the training and facilities are superior to what one might find in the U.S. To some degree this is true, but the quality of play in this country is not so inferior to other nations as people tend to think. If you watch soccer players in the MLS, there is not much difference between how they perform individually or as a team than players and teams from around the world. No, it’s not the quality of play or coaching.The way to begin to understand the difference between soccer quality here and abroad is to bayern munich away jerseys watch an MLS game on one channel and then an English Premiership game, for example, on another channel. 

Watch an MLS game for a few minutes and then switch to the premiership game for a few minutes. If it doesn’t hit you right away, keep switching back and forth and the obvious will eventually burst through. Doesn’t it seem that there is more excitement surrounding the premiership match (or any other European game) than the MLS? Can you hear the difference?Yes, it’s the sounds and revelry displayed by premiership fans that you don’t hear from American fans and that is what is different. And what causes this level of excitement that needs no cheerleaders? A team song and a town song and songs that mock the opposing team and their town. That is what all soccer teams have in other countries. That’s what we need here in the MLS. 

If every team in the MLS had a song that the fans could sing at soccer matches, you would see an immediate improvement in the quality of play, the excitement of the game, and the number of fans.When soccer teams play in Europe, for instance, each team’s fans are all singing their song in unison with such vigor and emotion that the sound echoes throughout the stadium and creates a stirring atmosphere. Players on the field are more motivated, coaches are more active, announcers are more lively, and the game takes on an air of grandeur where everyone there is involved. And that is what draws the crowds.You do not see or hear much fan excitement during MLS games. Even when there are large crowds, the noises emanating from the stadium are muted and disconnected. 

Before long, all teams would have a team song and the stadiums would rock with thousands of soccer fans. A team song will create this excitement and that will bring more people to chelsea jerseys the game of soccer and into the stadiums. Making the beer less expensive wouldn’t hurt either. Till Next Time,Bernie RosellenSoccer From The Pitchhttp://www.soccercountry.com/The offside trap rule only applies to attackers and it is meant to regulate both team's positions on the pitch. Without an offside rule, an attacker could simply stay in the other team's penalty box, receive balls and try to score. This would pin down the defenders and they would virtually be unable to play anywhere else outside their own penalty box, since their main job would be
marking the striker that is lazying off in there.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de l'alliance Ogame "Les blousons noirs" Index du Forum -> Zone publique -> Propositions de pactes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation